Whatsapp Status & quotes








Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
  


No matter if u hate me, no matter if u dun lyk me, ma luv vl remain same fr u evn if i die.
  


My moral in life is simple .u treat me good then definitely I will treat u better.
  


Be happy. Be yourself. If others don’t like it, then let them be.
Happiness is a choice. Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
  


The heart knows what the heart wants, Without any explanation.
  


No matter how much i try to forget you, you'll always be a part of me.
  


A luv being in d mood where every1 is hilarious.
  



I am a simple person having a thousand feelings hiden behind the happiest smile. 
  



Wife is cute..when she s mute,hubby is honey when he has money.
  



That moment you burst out crying alone in you're room and realize that no one truly knows how sad you are. 
  


Don't be much closer to anyone Bcz a small change in their behavior Hurts a lott !
  


Cnt ignore sm ppl frm heart even if v try our best.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment