Romantic whatsapp status




  • Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.
     
  • Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.
  • My attitude is based on how you treat me.
  • Every time I think of you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.
  • Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.
  • I Avoided Many Things Only For U In My Life..
  • Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it last.
     
  • Love you like a love song :P ♥
  • Love is just love, it can never explained.
     
  • If you realize that you spend nice moments beside someone, that means that your heart loves that person.
  • Love doesn't lie, people do. Love doesn't leave, people do. Love won't hurt you, people will
  • It's not what I feel for you;
    It's what I don't feel for anyone BUT for you
  • LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN'T SEE IT.
    BUT WE CAN FEEL IT:)
     
  • I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.
     
  • Love is about growing together as a couple, learning about each other and not giving up.
      
  • Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.


    ♥♥ Wo Ek Pal Hi Sahi
    Jis mein 'TUM' Mil Jao Mujhe. . . ♥♥
     Aur Uss Ek Pal Se Zyada
    Zindagi Ki Khwaish Bhi Nahi Mujhe..!!! ♥♥

     
  • Sometimes one hello, makes you never want to say goodbye. :)
  • Falling in love is like the rain ... It's unpredictable!

2 comments:

  1. suthartrilokchand 87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked a poetry !! Which i had not from many pages. :-) thanks

    ReplyDelete